Bracciano – Registration open for Red Cross access course
At the Sabatino Local Committee of the Italian Red Cross you can register for the new CRI VOLUNTEER TRAINING COURSES that will begin:
- on SEPTEMBER 21, 2014: at the ANGUILLARA Headquarters (Via Carlo Marx, s.n.)
- n OCTOBER 26, 2014: at the MANZIANA headquarters (Via dei Platani snc)
The following topics will be covered during the courses:
- Introduction to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement: structure and Fundamental Principles. Origins of the Movement. Current roles and main tasks
- Introduction to International Humanitarian Law
- Strategy 2020 of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
- The Code of Ethics of the C.R.I.
- The activities of the C.R.I.
- The first aid. Urgency and seriousness. Activation of the emergency medical service.
- Myocardial infarction: risk factors and waiting positions.
- The bleeding. First aid of hemorrhage.
- The Shock: signs and symptoms.
- The head and vertebral traumas.
- Sudden illness and loss of consciousness: rescuer behavior and waiting positions.
Lectures will be given by Instructors and Monitors of the C.R.I. according to the attached syllabus and will conclude with a final theoretical/practical exam.
For more details visit the committee's website: www.crianguillara.org, or contact Volunteer Clement AMBROSINO – tel. 338-7100773 e-mail: [email protected] (if interested in the Anguillara course) or Volunteer Concetta LETTER.
At the time of registration you will need to Show a passport photo, Photocopy of a valid identification document, and provide the payment of euro 30.00 (thirty) as a membership fee for the year 2014, educational materials, training book.
To those who pass the exam will be issued a certificate of qualification as an Italian Red Cross Volunteer as well as the Active Member card. They will subsequently be able to attend all the specialization courses already scheduled, such as Ambulance Service, Emergency Sector, Social Welfare Services, Youth Activities.
Those who will have attended at least 14 hours of the course Will receive a certificate of attendance.